Aged Care Billing Specialist - Milton
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a billings specialist to join our Milton (HQ) Team
Utilise your accounts receivable skills to provide timely and accurate support as part of our dynamic team.
About the Role
As our new Aged Care Billings Specialist you will:
- Assist in the development of efficient centralised processes for resident billing, bonds, and government subsidies in order to maximise Lutheran Services’ revenue streams;
- Assist with managing the resident related financial accounts, including providing advice and guidance on all aspects of resident documentation, billing and bonds;
- Establish and process direct debits, prepare periodic resident billing, distribute invoices and statements, submit and process electronic events to Medicare, calculate bond refunds, receipt cheques and deposits and record ACFI assessments;
- Complete regular reconciliation of Government Subsidies;
- Provide full function accounts receivable processing, including bank reconciliations, cashflow reporting, debtors, and standing journals;
- Provide backup support to other team members as required;
- Demonstrate strong customer service focus with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships;
- Support other related activities as requested.
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- Possession of a formal qualification in accounts administration/ accounting and experience in a similar role
- sound knowledge of Accounts Receivable and billing processes. Experience in an aged care or health sector environment will be highly regarded.
- a strong customer service focus
- outstanding attention to detail and problem solving skills
- efficient and accurate data entry skills
What we can offer you
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental. Our Milton office is located close to Park Road shops and all forms of public transport.
About Lutheran Services
We work with our congregations, individuals and communities to tend to human need in the spirit of Christian love and service. Our Services include Retirement Living, Aged Care, Home Support, Disability, Mental Health, Youth and Family, Domestic Violence, Crisis Support.
We support our clients to pursue the good life they hope for and to extend Christian love and hope into our communities. We encourage all we serve on their path to a good life, whatever that means to them.
The quality of our staff and leaders is critical to how effective we are as an organization in achieving our mission
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position brief is available to download by clicking here. To request a discussion about specifics of the role please email email@example.com.