Business Intelligence Developer– Milton
About the Role
This is a full time position based in our Support Centre in Milton.
As the Business Intelligence (BI) Developer you will;
- Support, design, test and implement systems and processes relating to the organisational financial shared services including;
- Procure to pay processes
- Debtors and client billing processes
- Cash management processes
- Design and development of Business Intelligence and ETL solutions, utilising the MS BI technology stack;
- Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or metadata enhancements;
- Synthesize current business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems or methods;
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users;
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools;
- Create and review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions;
- Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology (IT) reports, dashboards, or other outputs;
- Creating business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs; and,
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
Critical to your success in this role will have the following qualifications / experience;
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or related field;
- Strong understanding of financial principles
- Significant experience working with BI methodology and relational data concepts
- Advanced competency working within Microsoft BI Stack.
In addition you will;
- Be comfortable working within a small team environment;
- Have strong attention to detail;
- Implement excellent written and verbal skills to clearly an concisely communicate with technical and non-technical users;
- Have an ability to successfully manage your own workload, including meeting deadlines and overlapping priorities;
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving and research skills.
You may be required to provide information in relation to pre-existing medical conditions or injuries relevant to this position and submit to a pre-employment medical. You will also be require to maintain a Positive Federal Police Clearance and an Australian Drivers Licence.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
- Our Support Centre, located in Milton, provides specialist advice to our services in areas such as finance, human resources, corporate communications, information technology as well as clinical governance.
- Lutheran Services is a well-established and respected organisation that provides industry leading services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
- As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
- Lutheran Services operates 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1350 staff and several hundred volunteers.
- Lutheran Services sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please complete the below personal details and attach your resume.
A position description is available by clicking here. Please email all queries to email@example.com